Complete information on Data Protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ – NIF: 47631609N
Mailing address: Carrer Teatre, 2-4, 1ª-2ª, 08800, Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona
Phone: +34 671 518 443
For what purpose we treat your personal data
In the GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ Consultation we treat the information provided by the interested persons in order to provide the requested services in medical assistance, perform the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the services requested, custody of the clinical record; as well as send corporate communications about our medical services.
Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided.
How long will we keep your data
The data will be kept, at least five years from the date of registration of each healthcare process, as stated in the current state regulations on the matter (may vary depending on regional legislation).
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
• Provision of requested services.
• Consent of the interested party: Sending commercial communications.
• Consent of the interested party: For treatment of health-related data collected from the patient himself, from parents and / or legal guardians and custody of the clinical record.
• Consent of the interested party: For the assignment to other specialized professionals for the provision of the requested service.
To which recipients will your data be communicated
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
• Social Security Organizations, in order to comply with legal obligations.
• To professional specialists, in order to manage medical assistance services.
Transfers of data to third countries.
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not in the consultation of GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ we are dealing with personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the consultation of GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights materially in the following way: by addressing the person responsible for the treatment.
When the sending of commercial communications is made using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The personal data we request is essential to meet your request, resolve issues raised and provide contracted services. In case of not providing all the necessary information, we will not be able to attend your request, nor send the requested information nor provide the services on which the owner of the data is interested.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate in the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Or submit a complaint to the Control Authority in matters of Data Protection (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) competent through its website: www.agpd.es
How we have obtained your data
The personal data that we treat in the Consultation of GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ comes from other specialists and / or sanitary entities; of the interested party or parents and / or legal guardians.
The categories of data that are treated are:
• Identifying data
• Postal and electronic addresses
• The following categories of special data are treated: health, ethnic or racial origin, genetic data, biometric data, sexual life or sexual orientations.
More information about the processing of your data
• When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it by giving your consent expressly through the means enabled for it.
• The processing of data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other channels, will be incorporated into the Register of Treatment Activities for which GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ is responsible.
• The consultation of GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ treats the data confidentially and adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the appropriate level of security for the treatment, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and other regulations applicable in the field of Data Protection.
• However, it can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
• If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, GEMMA MORERA RANSANZ will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer. .
• Our policy regarding the sending of our own emails is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to suppress and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002, Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.